If you're missing projects within your RoofSnap account on the iOS mobile app, you likely just need to pull the projects in from Cloud storage to your local device. You can resolve this in a few seconds by tapping the Resync All Data button within the projects menu on your device.
Resyncing Your Device - iPhone App
- On the home screen select the blue My Projects button.
- Tap the (i) button in the bottom right corner of your projects page.
- Select Resync All Data to refresh your device.
Resyncing Your Device - iPad App
- Rotate your iPad on its side to landscape mode.
- On the home screen tap the (i) button in the bottom right corner on the left side toolbar.
- Scroll down to the Settings section and select Resync All Data to refresh your device.