Adding your employees to your company RoofSnap account allows for the seamless transfer of data between your teams. You can control who has access to account information, project visibility, material and pricing configuration, and report ordering capabilities.
- Adjust their measurements on site for more accurate estimates -updating the pitch, adding an outbuilding or removing a section of the structure. They can also apply material sub-line labels, service charge facet labels, or pin individual material items to the roof.
- Attach inspection notes and photos to their reports.
- Build a quote using a pre-configured estimate template, easily modifiable for upsell opportunities or multi-option (comparison) estimates.
- Generate a new measurement report, estimate, or sign-able contract to present to the home owner and close the deal in one call.
All data input into the RoofSnap application is owned by one organization. The only individuals who can access account, customer, or project information are granted access by you.
- Sub-users an easily be activated or deactivated. New users will receive immediate access, deactivated users will immediately lose access.
- All projects associated with a deactivated user are saved and no project data is lost.
- Project data is accessible across platforms - allowing access from a computer or mobile device.
- Track new leads and closed deals among your reps.
- See user commission percentage based off of the gross profit or contract price.
User Restrictions & Permissions
Allows access to all projects in the organizations account, has access to the materials manager, office settings and user settings.
Grants a user access to only their projects, cannot see other users projects or access account management data.
These settings can be applied to either an Admin or Sales-App Only role.
Allowed to Edit Line Item Pricing
Checking this box allows a user to modify details of a material within an estimate. Updating material cost, visibility on documents, or item description. This change will only effect the individual estimate and not be reflected within the material manager itself.
Allowed to View Summary Reports
Summary Reports breakdown material and labor costs, overhead and taxes, showing gross profit and sales commissions. This can be turned off as a user or overall office setting.
Allowed to Order SketchOS Orders
Checking this box allows a user to order reports from our service, billing to the card on file. Unchecking this box means the user can still order reports, but will need to use their own form of payment.
Estimating Features Disabled
Checking this box allows a user to only create measurement reports via DIY projects or our ordering service. They are unable to build an estimate or generate any additional reports outside of a sketch report.
Offices allow you to have different contract terms, materials, pricing, and document settings. You can assign users to a specific office or offices, so projects are only created utilizing those office settings.