You can easily brand your documents with your company logo!
Quick notes before you upload:
- The account management page is not available within the iOS or Android app. To update your office settings from a mobile device, open your web browser and log in at RoofSnap.com/Account, then start with step 2 in the flow below.
- Once you have uploaded your logo, you will need to regenerate any existing documents to reflect the changes.
- For best results, your logo file should be .jpeg or .png.
- In the Web App, click the three horizontal white lines in the upper left corner, then select "Offices & Users" (or log in at RoofSnap.com/Account)
- Select "Offices" on the left tool bar
- Click "Edit" by the office you'd like to customize with your logo
- Select "Logo" on the left tool bar
- Click "Choose File" and select your image
- Click "Upload Image"
- Click "Save" in the top right and then close the browser tab
- Once you're back to the web app, be sure to log out and back in to pull in the account updates.
If you have any issues uploading your logo, we're happy to help! Just send the image file over to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.