Summary: Deleting projects is different depending on your version of RoofSnap. Consult the article below for your specific case.
Deleting Projects on iOS:
To delete a project on your iOS device:
- Swipe left on the project from the Project List, this reveals the delete option.
- Tap "Delete" and then confirm when the Delete dialogue box pops up.
Deleting Projects on the Web App:
To delete a project on RoofSnap's Web App:
- Open the project and click the trashcan icon in the top right corner.
- Click "Delete" when then Delete Project dialogue appears.
Deleting Projects on Android:
To delete a project on RoofSnap's Android App:
- Open the project and tap the delete button.
- Tap Delete when the Delete Project Dialogue appears.