Generating a material order from measurements in RoofSnap is quick and easy! Read on for a step-by-step guide to building your first material order. Click the links to learn more about a topic.
1. Within a project, navigate to the orange Sketch tile to open a completed DIY sketch or sketch order.
2. Assign materials sub-line labels related to LN FT measurements.
Click into the Edges menu at the top. Select a line label to open its materials sub-menu. Click each item to select it and then click the corresponding lines in the sketch to add the labels. You will see the labels appear as you click. *Multiple labels can be added at the same time. For instance, if you're adding drip edge and gutters on your eaves, you will want to select both and add them at the same time.
3. Add each-type items like plumbing boots, off-ridge vents, and skylights.
Click into the Pins menu at the top. Select a category to open its materials sub-menu. Click an item to select it and then click on the sketch to drop the pin. Click Done in the upper right corner to save your changes.
4. Navigate to the teal Estimates tile to select specific line items to include.
- Click the green (+)Add New button in the bottom right to create a new estimate option. Click the green (+)Add New button again to open the sample line item catalogue.
- Select Shingles from the top menu to scroll through and select a primary roofing material. If your preferred option is not currently listed, follow this link.
- Select Materials from the top menu to scroll through and select your other materials.
- Select Services from the top menu to add line items for remove & dispose and other labor charges. Click Done in the top right corner.
5. Scroll through and make sure everything you need for the job is included in the list.
6. Click Export PDF in the top right and scroll down to Material Order. Select the Modern or Classic document.
8. After a couple seconds, your document will be available to download as a PDF to email or print out for your records. Click the first icon to open a copy in a new tab in your web browser and click the middle icon to download.
If you have any other questions, please reach out to us at Support@RoofSnap.com!